Limited Company Packages
Limited Company Packages
The old days of cardboard boxes and spreadsheets are being consigned to history. Accuracy, HMRC, Making Tax Digital, Auto Enrolment and competitive pressures of speed and professionalism are demanding software solutions to meet these demands.
Any truly professional business needs to recognise the market and customer expectations. With a good product or service, backed up by the right team and professional support a company can grow and become more profitable now faster then at any other time in business history. As companies struggled to accommodate the problems created by Covid, we were asked for and developed our Advisory Cloud services to help companies and directors.
We are here to support our customers in every way possible.
How We Help Our Clients:
Compliance Accounts and Company Tax Returns
Personal Self Assessments
Annual personal tax planning review
Cloud Business Wealth Club - Advisory
Online Cloud Bookkeeping Software
Online Receipt Data capture
Benefits of cloud accounting software:
Running your business accounts online has many advantages.
- Data about your sales or income and purchases can flow straight from your bank to your books so you don’t spend hours transcribing them.
- You can see your current financial position at any time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- It’s online software so there’s nothing to install or update, and all your data is backed up automatically.
- You can set up a dashboard showing important financial information like who owes you money, what bills are due, and how your cash flow is looking.
- All Compliance works are completed within 90 Days of Year End.
- Directors know all taxation and company matters within the first quarter of the year end.
- Tax planning is done before the year end.
|Bookkeeping rates for cloud packages
|Hourly Rate £30
All bookkeeping services include a review of accounts and recurring notes of outstanding matters for subsequent months. Bookkeeping time includes compilation of correspondences for queries, outstanding documentation and reminders.
Any packages of hours are reviewed every 3 months to ensure suitability of package for business owner.
All Cloud Services Fees increase on 1st October by a minimum of 5% per annum.
Subscription Only Package: £15.00 (Non Stock)
Subscription Only Package: £25.00 ( Stock )
Clients are non VAT registered/No Payroll.
Additional Services Available at normal charge out rates (Payroll Re-Runs charges apply.)
Additional payroll works, Max 3 employees min charge £29.00 pm.
Weekly payroll not included in cloud packages, special prices to be agreed separately.
If commencing mid year, prior months to be aggregated.
|Fees (if Client does bookkeeping and Reconciliations.
|To cover: Compliance - CH Accounts, HMRC Accoun CT 600, Corp Tax Calculations,
Dividend statements HMRC Fee protection.
|Self Assessment Adjust for Mid Year -pm
We ask you to:
- Stay up to date with your record keeping and supply of information.
- If during year end accounts preparation we find works are necessary to reconcile certain accounts we will either advise and carry on the work, or pass back to client to make corrections.
- Use the ReceiptBank software to send all purchase invoices, statements, credit card and bank statements.
- You may need to send other information periodically depending on your business.
- Send us any letters, forms or documents that you receive from HMRC, let us worry about those brown envelope letters.
Other Services and detail of options:
- We can provide additional services than those listed above, special rates apply for customers on this plan.
- Clients on an All Inclusive Package receive priority over ad hoc work undertaken by Brookwood.
- Self Assessment Returns with additional Schedules charged at separate prices -Only P60 and Dividend included from cloud package client. (Additional Schedules charged at £65-£95 per schedule as agreed.)
- VAT Reviews will not include updating or reconciliations on clients behalf.
- VAT Preparation will use bookkeeping hour availability per specific month.
- Unutilised bookkeeping hours cannot normally be carried forward unless previously agreed.
- Migration of other software/data sheets – fees to be agreed separately.
- Brookwood Accountability Club – Additional session can be subscribed.
- Brookwood Accountability Club – Void if 2 calls are missed unless previously agreed.
Subject to terms and conditions (All Inclusive Packages)
Minimum 1 year term with a 6 month notice period after 2nd anniversary. No refunds on fees will be available upon termination of services.
- Bookkeeping services on cloud packages limited to contracted time. Additional hours charged normal rate.
- All Contracts are reviewed after 1st quarter to assess viability of contracted time for bookkeeping. Clients will be notified of needs to increase bookkeeping times to ensure work completed within contracted time.
- First month set up fee & registration £175 (Includes set up, bank feeds, stationery, 2 hours training)
- Additional training and support charged at applicable rates
- Prior years works charged separately.
- Completion of prior year accounts on migration can be included on Direct Debit but limited to 3 months credit term.
- Termination of contract if Fees unpaid for greater than 60 days. (Client will be responsible for downloading supporting data/transactions for retention)
- Failure to utilize services for accounts, tax or bookkeeping services will not entitle Client to any full or partial refunds.
- All Clients internal bookkeeping to be completed for Compliances Purposes within 6 weeks of year end.
- Any late filings, caused by inadequate client record keeping, will incur charges at normal charge out rates, on top of regular monthly charges.
- Any accounts prepared by clients, not using Brookwood bookkeeping services, are advised year end compliance fees will be incurred if accounts submitted for preparation are not completed to a satisfactory standard.
- All Compliance Accounts and Company Tax Returns are to be completed, signed and submitted to Companies House and HMRC within 90 days of company year end. Any delays caused by incomplete records, errors, incomplete bookkeeping by client, failure to sign off, or other similar issues that subsequently mean the accounts cannot be filed within the 90 day period will incur fees as stated in terms and conditions.
|(Late Filing Costs). More than 90 days after Year End
|Standard Monthly Fee per number of late months
All fees paid by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- Returned Direct Debit fee of £25.00
Our monthly fees are outlined above (plus VAT) for all services listed. All fees and prices are subject to review and yearly increases by not less than the RPI per annum.
If started a cloud package mid financial year a full year contract price is to be paid by the end of the first year end. Special terms can be agreed to facilitate compliance.
APIs and Plugins to Cloud Software work can be undertaken for integration purposes but a separate fee will be charged for integration works. The rate is charged at part qualified rate for normal integration. Larger projects will be quoted separately and may utilise contracted services.
- 1st Year of Cloud Set Up Registered Office is Free
- Subsequent Years standard yearly charge – separate
- Companies House CSO1 Form completed 1st Year Free of Charge
- CSO1 -Subsequent Years standard yearly charge plus Disbursement– separate
Limited Company Set – Up
- Company set up including issuing share certificates, articles of association and memorandum. Advice on bank account set up and recommendation.
- VAT registration – 2/3 weeks required.
- PAYE Registration
- 1st year registered office
- One off fee £450.00 plus VAT (ID and money laundering information required).
Other services as necessary to be agreed before work commences.
Our Engagement letter and professional clearance, where necessary will follow. All training and meetings will be arranged once the formal letter of engagement and the signed pricing guide are in place.
Clients are obliged to advise Brookwood Ltd of any material changes to their business or personal circumstances to allow all necessary consideration to be made in respect of the completion of our services.